At the Women’s Sport Trust, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
This website Privacy Notice has been provided by the legal resource www.diylegals.co.uk. We have recently updated this Privacy Notice in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and other relevant Data Protection Law.
This Privacy Notice explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site.
We do update this Notice from time to time and when we do we will let you know, however please do review this Notice regularly.
We do not store credit card details and we do not share your data with any third party unless we have your consent to do so for a clear legitimate purpose that we have explained to you.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example when you register for newsletters. You provide this data to allow us to communicate with you and share the information you are asking and expecting to receive from us.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means. We will only keep this data if we need it and only use it to continue our service to you. You can ask us what data we hold on you and request for this data to be deleted at any time.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to connect with you more appropriately. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us.
- To collect statistical data to better understand the impact WST is having.
- To provide information to you about WST that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information such as newsletter updates.
Storing Your Personal Data
Our website host is heart internet, a UK based company. They have a secure UK data centre and a secondary data centre in the EU. Heart Internet complies with all data protection laws.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Privacy Notice and in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
On occasion we include links to third parties on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s notice towards visitor privacy. You should review their privacy notice before sending them any personal data.
Access to Information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other relevant Data Protection Law you have the right to access any information we hold on you. A copy of the data being processed will be provided free of charge. Further copies may be chargeable based on administrative costs involved
Please do not hesitate to contact us about any matter relating to this Privacy Notice. Our Data Protection Officer is Ros Kirkland who can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice updated 20th May 2018