#BeAGameChanger Awards are a landmark event in the sporting calendar, showcasing the best of women’s sport and supported by world class athletes, leading brands and media influencers including:
- Athletes – WST patrons Kate Richardson-Walsh, Maggie Alphonsi, Anna Watkins, Sophie Christiansen & Kelly Smith, as well as powerful role models like Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson, Nicola Adams, Hannah Cockroft, Jenny Jones, Lizzy Yarnold and Charlotte Edwards…
- Brands – Microsoft, Getty Images, Virgin Money Giving, Lloyd’s of London, Pinsent Masons, Barclays, MediaCom
- Sport – Sport England, DCMS, RFU, FA, British Rowing, ECB, England Hockey and many others
- Media – BBC, Sky Sports, BT Sport, Sport Magazine, The Voice etc
“We were blown away. I tend to go to a fair amount of industry bashes and this was by far the most inspiring and most fun I’ve had. It is also a big reason why our sports group has decided to become more actively involved in women’s sport.
Julian Moore, Pinsent Masons
Why is women’s sport relevant to business?
Women and women’s sport is a business, economic and social priority. Women are 50% of the population, workforce, consumers and audience – smart brands recognise the value of being inclusive.
- Engagement with women’s sport is a proof point and a differentiator. In a noisy marketplace it helps you to stand out as a credible, inclusive brand
- Women’s sport tells great stories about talent, leadership and development that are directly relevant to business
- Athletes make powerful role models, raise aspirations and engage audiences – they help you to reach target markets and clients
- Women’s sport can appeal to the talent you want to attract. Research indicates a strong link between top businesswomen and playing sport
“It was our absolute pleasure [to be an Awards sponsor], I hope you were delighted with how it went. A fabulous evening with super feedback from our guests”
Nathan Homer, Barclays
The #BeAGameChanger Awards and women’s sport are groundbreaking, exciting, adventurous and visibly, highly successful. It is the ideal association for brands that want to be bold and stand out as credible supporters of inclusion.
Headline, Award and/or Table Sponsorship packages include:
- Table at the Awards – entertaining clients, rewarding employees such as employee network group members.
- Exclusive ownership of one of 6 categories and the award/s associated with it. (Award sponsors only)
- National branding with WST and the #BeAGameChanger Awards (Headline and Award sponsors only)
- Branding on the stage, in the programme and on photo/media screens on the awards night (Headline sponsor only)
- Content / branding for your intranet & internal communications to engage staff / clients. (Headline and Award sponsors only)
- Excellent networking opportunities with senior women and keynote speakers
- Opportunity to open the awards (Headline sponsor only)
- Opportunity to present award/s on the night (Award sponsors only)
- Refreshments and table-picnic available during the evening.
- “Buy one – get one for someone else.” Opportunity to further demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to inclusion by enabling a group of diverse young people to attend.
This is an ‘invitation only’ event – only a limited number of tables will be sold to ensure high quality attendee experience.
To discuss further, please contact:
07802 452 516
07984 150 366